Carelink Cordless Fall Alarm
No noise in room! Place quiet fall monitor where you need it!
Eliminates Noise in Room
The “New Patented Technology” CordLess® Fall Monitor is cord free and can be mounted where you need it – away from residents – eliminating bothersome in-room alarm noise. Monitor can be easily wall-mounted at the bedside or in a hallway up to 50 ft. away using the provided wall-mounting hardware.
Patented Safety Features
This monitor features Patented, cutting-edge technology that automatically lets a caregiver know if the signal between pad and monitor is lost or if the monitor is out of range. In addition, this monitor features an optional Patented TamperProof™ Setting, which when enabled requires caregivers to use the provided Caregiver Key to turn off the alarm. This ensures that resident’s cannot accidentally turn off the monitor.
Cordless alarm system has NO cords between pads and monitors, which reduces tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled pad cords.
– QUIET – Fully adjustable volume. Place monitor away from resident (i.e. above bed or in hallway)
– No cords between pads and monitors – reduce tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled pad cord
– Patented Pad Signal Lost notification – alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
– Includes Patented TamperProof Caregiver Key. Only the caregiver can turn monitor off
– Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
– Monitor up to two components at one time
– Battery Operated (3-AA, Not Included)
– Optional AC Power Adapter (AC-05)
No posts found